Thursday 5 February 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mini Ninja Figures


I'd never seen or heard of these guys before, but when I was walking through Asda I spotted them and knew I had to pick a few up!

These are compatible with Lego or Megabloks as they have holes in their feet that fit those pegs. These are just small figures, about an inch big, but they're quite fun!

I picked up 3 bags, each of which comes with a character card, and this is who I got


Dogpound, Metalhead and Shredder! Bit of a shame I didn't get any of the brothers, but these little guys are really quite fun!

No articulation on these little figures, but some nice detail and paint for their size. The lease pleasing is probably Shredder.


No purple paint sadly, but the silver that is used is pretty cool and very shiny.

Dogpound is pretty good looking, and they've given him some nice bulk seeing as he's only small


Sadly, he's bulky but short - just a little taller than Metalhead but much shorter than Shredder.

The detailing and paint is great on Dogpound though! Nice detailing in his face and paint apps on his legs.

Metalhead is my favourite though. I love his yellow paint apps on the detailing, and his shell is great!!


I'd like to try and get the turtles in this style, but that's the joy/curse of blind bag toys!

Glad I got to find these though, especially as I had no idea these were coming!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment