Saturday 6 June 2015

Halo MegaBloks Series 7 Blind Bag Minifigures


Out shopping today, I found a box of series 7 Halo Megabloks minifigs. I grabbed 5 bags.

In this wave, the character sheet tells us that we can get:

UNSC Spartan Mark VI (common)
Covenant Grunt (common)
Flood Combat Form (common)
Covenant Grunt (common)
Covenant Grunt Spec Ops (common)
UNSC Marine - 2 different styles, both common
Covenant Elite Zealot (common)
Covenant Elite Commando (common)
UNSC ODST (common)
UNSC Spartan CQB (rare)
UNSC Mark VI (rare)
UNSC Spartan Scout (rare)
Covenant Brute Jump Pack (rare)
UNSC Spartan EOD (rare)
UNSC Spartan Security (ultra rare)

So let's go ahead and start with the bad, which is this guy


I was delighted to pull the ultra rare UNSC Spartan Security figure. Except it came minus an arm. And when I tried to put the one arm on that I did get the joint was brittle and snapped (sadly not the first time this has happened with a Halo Megabloks figure for me).

So I was down to 4 figures instead of 5. Damn.

But on we go, and next up, I pulled 2 common figures


The covenant grunt and UNSC Marine. Both solid little figures and good for army building.

And the next 2 figures I pulled were both rare, so that was a nice surprise


The Covenant Brute Jump Pack in that nice red colour which I think is very cool, and the UNSC Spartan CQB in the dark and light grey - both great looking figures.


Disappointed in the Spartan Security fig, but happy with the other 4!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment