Monday 2 March 2015

February ZBox: Undead from Zavvi


Zavvi, a UK online based store, has started their own monthly subscription box. It's been going for a couple of months now but when I heard that this month was going to be undead themed, I thought I'd pay the £20, and see what I got.


First up it comes with the kind of mandatory magazine that sub boxes come with now.


Zombie socks! This is a fun addition to this box for sure, and they're nice and soft!


A nice Mini Mates set based on The Walking Dead, including Dexter and Dreadlock Zombie.


The music of John Carpenter's The Fog on a nice green coloured vinyl.


A DVD of "Zombies: A Living History" documentary from the History Channel.


A pack of zombie badges that are kind of fun.


Quite a cool car sticker showing that you're permitted to hunt zombies in the UK.


A brain licker candy sweet.


And of course, a t-shirt. This is a very cool design though!

Lastly, I just want to show off the inside of the box, it's a nice touch to put this detail in.


Will I order the next one? Not sure yet. It is Retro themed, so I'm tempted, and this isn't a bad box, but these monthly subscription boxes can be really hit and miss...

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment