Sunday 29 March 2015

Marvel Legends Daredevil Hobgoblin BAF


I ordered Daredevil from the new Hobgoblin Build a Figure series from Dorksidetoys.com in the states as I thought I'd be waiting a while to see these guys in the UK, and yep, still not seen them here.

Like I said, this is from the Hobgoblin BAF wave but I won't be finishing the Hobgoblin. I have pizza eating Spidey and now Daredevil. If I come across Spider-Man 2099 in the wild here then I'll pick him up, but I'm not too interested in the other figures. Daredevil comes with the right arm of Hobgoblin and one of his pumpkin bombs


The only accessories Daredevil comes with are his two billy clubs which are nicely sculpted but are made out of a really soft gummy plastic which I don't love, but they're good for what they're for. They also clip together but they don't become long enough for Matt Murdock's cane, so I'll be keeping them separated.


They also sit nicely in his holster on his hip, which sadly keeps riding down but again, not the end of the world


The gummy clubs and slightly loose holster aren't the end of the world because this figure really is great. The paint apps are nice and clean with a nice dark read for the majority of the suit and a great looking lighter red for his boots, gloves, DD on his chest and eyes.


I specifically like the paint colour Hasbro used for the flesh tones on Daredevil's face, I think it's a really natural looking colour and it's applied cleanly


Articulation wise, Daredevil's head is on a ball joint so he can look left and right and up and down. His shoulders are hinged and on a ball joint so they can move up and down and outwards, the elbows have a double joint, and his hands swivel and bend up and down.

He has a torso crunch meaning he can move back and forth a little, he has a waist swivel, hip joints, thigh swivels, double jointed knees, boot swivel, foot articulation and ankle pivot.


I completely recommend this figure, he's an excellent Daredevil figure and a great addition to my Avengers team.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment