Wednesday 1 July 2015

Halo Megabloks Series 6 Blind Bag


I've never picked up a series 6 Halo Megabloks blind bag before, so when I found this in a box with series 7, I had to buy it.

This series offered up:

UNSC Spartan Mk V (common)
UNSC Cobalt Marine (common)
UNSC Spartan EOD (common)
UNSC Spartan EVA (common)
Covenant Jackal (common)
Copper Covenant Grunt (common)
Cyan Covenant Combat Elite (rare)
UNSC Spartan Grenadier (ultra rare)

As I've never had one of these before, I would have been happy with any figure - I mostly just wanted to avoid the jackal and grunt.

And I did, which was nice!


I managed to get the cyan Covenant Combat Elite which is a really neat looking figure in that nice cool blue colour. He has some nice red on him as well for added definition but if there had maybe been a wash applied over him I think that really would have made all those smaller sculpted details pop.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment