Saturday 25 July 2015

Super Mario K'Nex Series 4 Blind Bags


My local Forbidden Planet has these in stock, and you know what? Every one of them is a Bob-omb. You can feel the massive round body. But as I was shopping the other day I found 2 bags in amongst a bunch of the new Thomas the Tank Engine blind bags, so I bought them up!

I really like the little K'Nex Mario figs, especially for the enemies, I have that Bob-omb I was talking about in my videogame display. I felt both bags and made sure I was getting different figures, and this is who I got.

Firstly


Green Toad! He's a neat little figure. His arms are articulates as is his massive head.

Second up I got a character I really dig the design of


Bowser Jr! This little fig has head rotation, his arms and legs are articulated and he even has wrist swivel.

Both of these figures are easy little builds and both look really cool so I'm glad I picked them up. If I ever see more I'd no doubt add more to my collection.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment