Saturday 15 November 2014

Funko Sci-Fi Mystery Minis


I pre-ordered these months ago, and they finally arrived! I love the Funko mystery minis, they're great little figures.


So this series of mystery minis are all sci-fi themed filled with a plethora of characters. In total there are 17 figures and 13 characters.


The characters available are: Xenomorph (both normal and metallic), Predator (normal, bloody, and "invisible" clear versions), ET, Captain Mal, Jayne, Robby the Robot, Tron (normal and glow in the dark), Spock, Robocop, The Rocketeer, Judge Dredd, Mars Attacks Martian, and Metaluna Mutant.

Out of these figures I really wanted: either of the xenomorphs, any of the predators, Captain Mal, Jayne, Robocop and Judge Dredd. But to be fair, I like these figures so much that any would suffice.

So let's take a look


The figures are a little less glamorous when they're out of the boxes and just left in their blind black bags.

Anyway, I ripped the first one open and found...


Glow in the dark Tron! Great looking mini fig, brilliant colour. Really captures the look of the movie character and even includes the throwing disc.


Second figure I got was probably one of the figures I wanted the least... Look I'm a Wars guy.


But don't get me wrong, this is another great looking figure with really neat paint. And it's fun that Spock comes with the weapon that he fought Kirk with in that one episode... I'm sorry, don't judge me.


And lastly I got one of the figures I really did want!


Murphy!! The real proper Robocop! (Not a fan of the Robocop re-make, I won't get into it) but this guy, is great!

Amazing sculpt, likeness and paint. Just great. Love this guy.


Like all the Funko mystery minis, these don't have any articulation, but when the mini figs look this good, articulation isn't needed.

I'd really recommend these if you're a fan of sci-fi or just the Funko mystery minis in general. Great stuff.

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment