Monday 17 August 2015

Marvel 500 Blind Bag minifigures Hasbro


I picked up a couple more of the new Marvel 500 blind bags at the weekend, let's take a look at who I got.

First up, a double of sorts


My second Ultron, but this time, the bronze/copper version instead of the blue. This is a cool little figure with some nice, but minimal, paint apps.


Second up I got a figure I wanted but...


Do I really need to point out the issues here? I understand that these are minifigures and are pretty cheap, but still. The lack of paint here is just infuriating. Why sculpt the A or feathers on Cap's head and not paint them?! Seeing as Hasbro has painted the shield, stomach, and star, surely a small amount of white for the eyes, A and feathers wouldn't have been too big an ask? I guess I understand not doing the gloves and boots, but those smaller areas would have made a massive difference - especially when you see the back of Cap.


SO BLUE. Why no paint apps Hasbro?!

I still like these little figures, but I'll only pick them up one or two at a time and I won't be too bothered if they're not in stock!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment