Tuesday 4 August 2015

Nintendo Amiibo No 22 Toon Link Super Smash Bros Collection


Another Amiibo! If you hate that I'm reviewing these instead of figures, let me know, but I'll be doing plenty more figures very soon!


This Wind Waker Link is more simple than the Skyward Sword version we've already looked at but that doesn't take away fro how great he looks!

The simplicity is in Link's tunic and face, but his sheath, sword and shield all have nice details that are well painted and really make this figure look amazing and he's quickly become a firm favourite in my Amiibo collection.


As you're all no doubt well aware, I'm a big fan of The Legend of Zelda games so picking this Link up was a no brainer! Now to find Sheik...

I love this Link's pose, it's a lot like the Skyward Sword pose but this Link just looks so expressive! I love it! There's only a few more Amiibo I really want to add to my collection and I'll keep you updated when they're added!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment