Tuesday 11 August 2015

Nintendo Amiibo Mario Super Mario Classic Collection


I'm so nearly there. I've nearly picked up all the Amiibo I'm interested in getting!

Mario, for me, was a must have, but I was never sold on that first Smash Bros incarnation of Mario. This classic version is much more up my alley.


The pose is classic Mario and that's made all the better by the sculpt work and neat paint apps.


Mario is in his typical bright red and blue suit with his brown shoes, shiny gold buttons, and hat with 'M' nicely applied.


Like Toad, Mario's stood on the red base with grey checkerboard instead of the black and god Smash Bros base.

So like I said, nearly there with the Amiibo I want to pick up, but undoubtedly there'll be more released that I want!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment