Monday 28 July 2014

Star Wars Black Series Wave 4

Wave 4 of Hasbro's Star Wars Black Series have been unveiled, and this bad boy is a personal favourite!
Bossk! Lizard bounty hunter that mocks your need for shoes! Others include Han with tauntaun in Hoth gear, Luke in Hoth gear with Wampa, Clone Trooper Lieutenant, Han (again) in stormtrooper gear, and Tie Fighter Pilot.
These are all really nice, but not sure if I'll be adding any of these to my collection (other than Bossk, and maybe that clone. I've always liked the look of their armour). I can only imagine that Han with tauntaun and Luke with Wampa will be VERY expensive. The Imperial Shadow Squadron is a Target exclusive over in the states so I've no idea where we'll be able to pick this up in the UK (probably Amazon), but this is a very nice set.
Good luck hunting these guys down if you like to collect all of the Black Series! Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment