Tuesday 29 July 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 Movie Figures

Here in the UK we need to wait until October before we get to see the new Turtles on the big screen (whether you like it or not). But we should be getting access to the toys much sooner! You can pre-order these from Forbidden Planet but it looks as though you can go ahead and grab them now from sellers on Amazon and eBay. Here are the 4 most bodacious brothers, brought to us from Playmates!
I'll be picking up the main 4 for sure, and I could be tempted by Shredder (because really, they need their arch nemesis!). But really, The Shredder doesn't look too hot in toy form...
If I can find him in store though, then I'll be able to have a better look at him and make up my mind then. I'll be sure to post my thoughts of them here once I have them! Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment