Thursday 3 September 2015

Star Wars Black Series No 6 Yoda Hasbro Figure


Honestly, I had to wait for this guy to drop in price before I picked him up. I just couldn't justify paying full price for a 2 and half inch figure.

In saying that though, I'm actually really quite surprised with how much I like this figure! Yoda comes with his cane


Which is nicely sculpted to look like withered wood, but it's just the one colour of brown.

Yoda also, thankfully, comes with his wee small lightsaber which can be used with just the hilt or place the blade in it to have it lit.


And as a throwback to the vintage figure, Yoda also comes with a snake!


Yoda is pretty plain looking but the head sculpt is really solid, with wrinkles, hair and facial details all well sculpted. And his eyes are painted well too!


His robe is soft goods, which I know isn't too well liked by many, but for me, it works here.

As for articulation, Yoda's head turns left and right and looks up a tiny bit. The shoulders allow the arms to move up a bit and back and forward. His elbows bend and his wrists rotate.


No waist articulation, hips are on a ball so the legs come forward and back a little, there's thigh rotation, no knee joint, and the ankles turn left and right.


Like I said, I was surprised by how much I liked this figure. I didn't think it looked very good in package, but that's probably because of all the empty space in the box. Next to the other Black Series figures he looks pretty great.

If you can find him cheap, which I think yo should be able to for the next few days while The Force Awakens figures take over.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment