Tuesday 19 May 2015

Halo Megabloks Metallic Series ODST Drop Pod and Minifigure


I had no idea that Megabloks were releasing more of the drop pods, but this time with the new super poseable minifigures. I have the metallic blue ODST from the last series so I went for the gold instead. Also available are 2 metallic Elites - one in purple and one in blue - I'm hoping I'll be able to grab those soon.

On opening up the dirty gold drop pod, which itself is nicely detailed, you get the display stand, backpack, SMG weapon and , of course, the figure itself.


My only issue with these toys are the price. Considering it's just one minifig that you get I feel as though you're really just paying for the pod itself.

Anyway, let's have a look at this guy:


I like the colour of him even though he's not exactly gold, he's more of a burnt copper, it is a cool look though. And I really do love these new super poseable figures.


From the back he looks good too, I especially like the backpack.

Overall, I'm happy to have this guy added to my metallic ODST team (I've called my team "Raptor Squad" on account of the teeth painted on their helmets) and depending on how I feel, I might just go ahead and pick up the blue ODST too. I'll be sure to post those Elites if I manage to get my paws on them!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment