Sunday 17 May 2015

The Simpsons Lego Series 2 Blind Bag Minifigures


I am struggling to walk by these in stores now. I must get a grip on myself!! I picked up another 3 blind bags from series 2 of The Simpsons Lego minifig blind bags, and I'll be honest, I cheated with one. I felt it first to get an idea of who it was. It was very obvious as to who it was I could feel so I went ahead an bought that one as I didn't have her yet. I'm sure you can all guess who it was that I pulled out first.


Marge looks great and goes very nicely with Homer. Glad to have her in a "night out" outfit, now I need the standard Marge from series 1! Marge is dolled up with lipstick, earrings, a purse and flowers.

Next up I got


a Hans Moleman double!!

Never mind, onto number 3!


Professor Frink, Professor Frink, he makes you laugh he makes you think!

Very happy with the good professor, he's a favourite of mine for sure. I especially love his little clear plactic piece of equipment filled with a mysterious green substance!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment