Thursday 14 May 2015

Lego The Simpsons Series 2 Blind Bag Minifigures


So I went out for a sandwich for my lunch and, as I'm incredibly weak willed, I grabbed another 2 packs of The Simpsons Lego series 2 blind bags. I was hoping my luck would continue with two new figures. I should be so lucky...


Another Martin! Didn't even bother building him, no point at all! Still a great minifigure though.

I was very happy with the second figure though:


Comic Book Guy! Really happy with this minifigure, but you know my very favourite part? The little moulded Squishee cup. I love how the lid is a small see though piece with a little straw. It looks perfect!


The sour that goes with this sweetness though? It's being reported that Harry Shearer - the voice of Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Principal Skinner, Mr Burns, Smithers, Lenny, Otto, Dr Hibbert among many more - is leaving The Simpsons. Personally I don't think the show will function nearly as well without him, but I guess we'll see, as no doubt the will plow on and continue making the show.

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment