Thursday 7 May 2015

The Simpsons Lego Series 2 Blind Bags


As I was shopping the other day I popped into the toy section (as I always do) and spotted the series 2 blind bags of The Simpsons Lego were on shelves, so I scooped three bags, got home, and ripped them open. Let's take a look at the line-up for this wave:

Homer with box of chocolates
Marge with flowers and purse
Lisa with Snowball II
Maggie with Santa's Little Helper
Bart as Bartman
Millhouse as Fallout Boy
Comic Book Guy
Martin Prince with a book
Professor Frink
Hans Moleman
Patty
Selma
Groundskeeper Willie
Mrs Krabapple
Smithers
Dr Hibbert

So a nice big selection and as these were my first 3 bags, I was confident I wouldn't pull a double. Out of this list I would really like Bartman, Fallout Boy, Comic Book Guy, Professor Frink, Hans Moleman and Groundskeeper Willie, but as it's The Simpsons, none of the wave would really disappoint.

So I opened my first bag and found...


Lisa! Really happy with the Snowball II sculpt even without any articulation and it's nice to get a Lisa in a different colour of dress.

Second up I got


Hans Moleman! Now not only is this sculpt superb and hilariously accurate, but he even comes with his drivers license, which has been stamped void at the DMV by Selma!


I love it!

And in my third bag?


Everybody do the Bartman!!

Very happy with this haul, great looking minifigures and when I get the chance I'll be picking up more - and of course I'll let you all know how I get on!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment