Tuesday 12 May 2015

The Simpsons Lego Series One Blind Bags


I have had trouble tracking down any of the first series of the Lego Simpsons blind bags, but I found some while I was out the other day so I picked a couple up.

This first series includes:

Homer with TV remote and donut
Bart with skateboard
Marge with purse and a copy of Donut Fancy
Lisa with saxophone
Maggie with Bobo the bear
Grandpa with a copy of the Springfield Shopper
Ned Flanders with an "I love south paws" mug and his tool box with sticker "Property of Ned Flanders" on it
Krusty the clown with cream pie
Milhouse with a copy of "Biclops" comic
Ralph with his "I choo choo choose you" Valentine card
Apu with Squishee cup
Nelson Muntz with baseball bat
Itchy with club
Scratchy with axe
Chief Wiggum with megaphone and truncheon
Mr Burns with Blinky the fish and a rod of plutonium

I don't actually have any of the first series of Simpsons Lego figures so whatever I pulled I was good with me!

First up I got


Nelson with his (vaguely sinister) baseball bat!!

and secondly I pulled


Krusty and his hilarious pie!!

Happy with these guys and I'll be on the look out for more!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment