Monday 22 September 2014

Dark Bunny Tees Guardians of the Galaxy Baseball Tee

I don't think this will be a regular thing - unless of course people like it - but I thought I'd do a little review of my new Dark Bunny Tees Guardians of the Galaxy shirt.

I can't really put it better than Dark Bunny Tees itself: Dark Bunny Tees sells "Limited Edition Movie and Television Inspired Apparel". As a self proclaimed geek, this is my kind of t-shirt site! Also, DBT is a one man operation, so to support someone that's putting it all out there is well worth it. This isn't my first DBT purchase, but it might be favourite, and I own the superb Die Hard Christmas sweater!!

So you can expect DBT to deliver your shirt in a sleek black bag with the cool Dark Bunny Tees gas mask logo.


And inside - another bag! Keeping your nice new shirt fresh and lovely.


The shirt is a really nice quality and a great fit. I don't own any other baseball shaped tees, but the design of this adds itself brilliantly to the specific shape of this shirt.

Speaking of which, the graphic on this shirt is so cool! Making the Guardians into a baseball team was a master stroke, giving them a cool logo and a great mascot in Starlord with his mask and headphones on.


Giving the Galaxy Guardians the nickname of The A-Hole Allstars is just great too, a really neat touch.


Finally, I don't know what my favourite feature about this shirt is. I can't tell if it's the small Rocket Racoon silhouette...


Or the name and number on the back...


Either way, this is an excellent shirt and I highly recommend you check out DBT here, on Twitter, or on Facebook!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment