Monday 1 September 2014

K'Nex Super Mario Mystery Figure Blind Bag Series 4


I love the Mario series, it's possibly my favourite videogame series of all time what with the amazing Mario Kart entries and the like. Super Mario Bros 3 was my first gaming love on the NES. I still remember getting it for Christmas. Hot damn that was a good time!

I knew these K'Nex mini figures existed but I'd never seen them before, but when I was out today I spotted a peg of the bags in Forbidden Planet so I had to check them out. There were more K'Nex Mario toys, but it's these blind bags that really got my interest. All of the bags on the peg were the same figure, all feeling very round. If you use your eyes, you'll see that the roundest character on the front of the bag is Bo-bomb. So no prizes for guessing who I got.


Still don't know? Well, it comes with a little paper insert too


Yep, I got Bo-bomb! Which is great, as that's really the only character in this wave that I wanted.


As you can see, there's some very minor assembly required with this guy. There are three peg holes on his body - two for his feet and one for his key.


These all just pop in easily, leaving you with a super sweet looking Bo-bomb!


I love this little guy! Such a simple little toy but it looks like it's been lifted straight from Super Mario! Very neat paint and the sculpting is great, with sculpted on eyes and a neat little fuse. If I can find the series that has Shy Guy, Dry Bones and the Para Koopa Trooper I'll definitely be trying to get those!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment