Monday 29 September 2014

Kidrobot Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Oooze Action Leonardo


Out of the Kidrobot blind box toys, the only brother I didn't get was Leonardo, so when I spotted these Kidrobot turtle figures, I had to grab Leo.

The rest of the figures in this series are Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Splinter and Shredder


These figures are the same as the blind box ones other than a few big differences.

1) They're the Ooze Action series, so Leonardo's swords have green ooze smears painted on them
2) They glow in the dark (although my Leo doesn't seem to glow so well...)
3) And this is my biggest issue - No eyes!!


The only reason that the lack of eyes bothers me is because it means that Leo looks different to his brothers, and that's a real shame as I'd love to have got Leo in the blind box series, but it just wasn't financially viable really!

This is a great figure though, and a great little series, and I'll be tempted to pick up Shredder so that the heroes in a half shell can have their main villain. The Splinter figure is so bright though. I assume it's the glow in the dark paint, but it still looks weird. So I'm glad I got Splinter in the blind box series!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment