Thursday 18 September 2014

Disney Wikkeez Series 1 Blind Bags


Yes the bag's open. I managed to take a few photos of these guys without realising that the memory card wasn't in my camera. WINNER!

I picked up one of these little blind bags in Asda today. I'd never seen them before, so I figured it'd be fun to see what they're all about. So these are Disney Wikkeez series 1 blind bag toys that include 2 of the mini figures and one sticker. It says on the packet that they're are 50 to collect (and this only series 1! Disney know how to make money yo!) and that you can "collect, trade & play" with them. I don't think there's any kind of game you can play with them, there's no instructions or anything, but I'm not sure.

So before the figures, let me show you the Kermit sticker I got


So the sticker is a picture of the Kermit toy, which is kind of cool.

Figure wise I got Captain Jack Sparrow from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, and Jak Jak from The Incredibles!


They're nicely little sculpted things, and the paint details are very fun - especially on Captain Jack. The back of them have little grooves in them, that I have no idea what they're for.


They're cool though, but I don't think I'll pick up more.


I've loved Disney since I was little, so I was happy to add a couple of these to my collection. And maybe we'll see Star Wars and Marvel characters added to this line - those are something I'd really be interested in picking up!
Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment