Sunday 14 September 2014

Power Rangers Megaforce Megabloks blind bag


OK, firstly, sorry about the lack of posts recently! I started a new job and I've been super busy! Back to it though! Been adding to my collection and I've found a couple of fun little things on my travels today. One of which was this Power Rangers blind bag.

Honestly, the only Power Rangers I know of are the originals. I really dug that show when I was younger, but it wasn't a particular favourite or anything. But when I saw these blind bag Power Rangers figures in Tesco today I thought it'd be fun to grab one and take a look at it.

So this is just your normal Megabloks mini figure. It comes in pieces, that you pop together and goes on it's own small block stand. The nice thing about this fig is that the helmet goes over the little hooded head!


I'll be honest though, I don't know who this Ranger is. I'm assuming it's the Black Ranger from this new iteration of the Power Rangers. Either way he's now sitting with my Halo Megabloks...


He's pretty neat though I think his feet look a little off. He has a nice paint job though, and a cool little gun accessory as his weapon.

Articulation is to be expected from a Megablok mini fig. His head turns, his arms and wrists swivel, and his hips and ankles swivel.


I won't be picking up anymore of these, but I couldn't resist a Power Ranger blind bag!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment