Saturday 27 December 2014

Funko Mystery Minis Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


My sister gave me a new Funko Mystery Mini TMNT figure for Christmas, and really out of all of the characters I could get I would have been happy with any of them


Apart from maybe the Foot Soldier... But really, these things are great.

Just like all the Mystery Mini figs this comes in a black bag so you can't see the figure you get.


And I was delighted with who I got - one of my favourite TMNT characters ever!


Casey Jones! Aw yeah!

This is a really nicely sculpted, well painted and detailed figure. He's holding his bat (probably a Jose Conseco bat, hope he didn't pay money for that) and is wearing his hockey mask.


The paint is really nice on this guy with neat paint apps on his mask especially. I love that these mini figs are based on the 80's/90's TMNT cartoon, the 'toon I grew up with, so I'll definitely be looking for more of these soon.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment