Thursday 11 December 2014

Star Wars Saga Legends Shock Trooper


Toys R Us were selling a bunch of the 3.75" Star Wars figures at half price recently, so I went ahead and grabbed a few. I'm going to start by looking at the Shock Trooper I got.

I love the design of both Clone Troopers and Stormtroopers. But I especially like the clones when they've got a splash of colour on them as I'm a big fan of The Clone Wars cartoon.


As a 3.75" figure, he only has the typical 5 points of articulation - His head turns, arms go up and down as do his legs. This little figure is also nicely sculpted and the red detailing is all neatly painted.


The Shock Trooper also comes with a blaster rifle, which sits nicely in his hand.

I'm glad I got to add this little guy to my growing Star Wars 3.75" figure collection, stay tuned to see more!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment