Sunday 21 December 2014

Transformers Deluxe High Octane Bumblebee


I don't own any Transformers, I'm not a Transformers collector at all, but I really liked the look of Bumblebee in the black and orange colour scheme rather than his normal yellow. And this is the colour scheme Hasbro chose as this is no normal Bumblebee, this is High Octane Bumblebee!

When Bumblebee is in robot mode, he is mostly orange looking, with black highlights. When he's in car mode, he's mostly black with orange highlights.


Articulation is good, but I guess it's mostly due to the fact that Bumblebee is a Transformer and has to move a fair bit anyway! I don't really know what to say about Bumblebee's articulation... I mean, his head moves left and right and up and down a little, he has shoulder and elbow joints, hip and knee joints and ankle articulation. He also comes with a bolt that shoots from his right wrist.


I do like Bumblebee in his robot mode, but I prefer him in his car mode. The black and orange muscle car look is just bad ass!


He rolls nicely in car mode, his arms, legs and feet tuck nicely away under his body and the bolt is kept under there at as well.

I like this guy, he's a fun robot and a very cool looking car. I might be tempted to pick up a Dinobot in the future, again, just out of coolness. Dinosaur robots are cool.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment