Wednesday 17 December 2014

Star Wars Mission Series Coruscant


I'll be honest with you guys, I bought this 2 pack for the 501st trooper. I love the different paint compared to the shock trooper I picked up. So we'll start with Anakin.

He's a good looking little figure, my only issue with him is the red eyes that he's got. I assume that's because this is Anakin's return to Coruscant after giving into the Dark Side.


Anakin, just like the other 3.75" Star Wars figures I picked up, has 5 points of articulation. His head moves, his arms swivel and his legs move forward (this is the same on the trooper too).

The paint job is solid with nice dark browns and blacks, and his lightsaber is nicely sculpted and fits his hand nicely.


The trooper comes with a blaster which is nicely sculpted, and again fits well in his hand.

The paint on the 501st trooper is neat, and looks very cool when he's stood beside the shock trooper.


I don't think I'll pick up many more 3.75" figures (though I do have a 3.75" Black Series toy to look at - my first!), though I'll still be keeping my eye out for other Rebels characters!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment