Friday 9 January 2015

Lego Minifigures Series 13


Spotted this new wave in Asda and couldn't resist picking a few up. Looking at the packet I'd be happy with any of these guys, especially the goblin, future soldier guy, and the hot dog guy.

So this is who I got.

The carpenter/joiner


The paint on this guy is great, he has a little logo on his polo shirt, tool belt is painted neatly and his face has a cool grin and stubble.

Secondly I got the snake charmer


Pretty sad I didn't get the flute though!! The cobra is a really cool piece though and the snake charmer himself has a pimp 'stache. Also

Lastly I got the bad ass future soldier robot looking guy!


He comes with 2 guns and he even has storage for them on his back. He also has some cool insignia painted on him which is a nice touch.

Glad I picked these guys up... and I really think I need to find the hot dog guy.


Go Figure!

EDIT!: I'm an idiot - the flute was under the snake charmer's stand!! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment