Saturday 10 January 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Kraang


I genuinely never thought I'd find a Kraang in the wild so I was delighted when I found this guy Toy R Us. I've wanted to add a Kraang to my collection for a long time so I couldn't pass this up.

The Kraang comes with two accessories in the form of two different guns. These are both nicely sculpted and moulded in a solid dark grey plastic.


The Kraang itself is a really cool looking toy. It's mostly a solid metallic grey piece but has some great sculpting and coloured highlights. The main issue with this guy is the articulation.


The Kraang has a ball joint at the neck and shoulders and his hips swivel. That's it. I guess for playing and displaying it's not a big deal, and like I said this guy looks great. The Kraang itself is a soft rubbery pink blob which really suits the character. And he looks hilariously angry!


Now I just need to find a foot soldier!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment