Tuesday 21 October 2014

Funko Pop Movies Sam Trck 'r Treat


How could I refuse picking up Sam from one of my favourite horror movies (and joint favourite Halloween movie with 'Halloween') 'Trick 'r Treat', in the super stylized Funko Pop style?!

I love the Funko Pop range anyway, but the new horror figures that were released for this year - including Sam, Chucky, Captain Spaulding among others I'm sure - are excellent additions. At this point, Funko own a ton of licenses which is why the Pop range is so huge and varied. But when I saw that they were releasing Sam, how could I say no?


As is standard with the Funko Pop range, the articulation is minimal. Sam's head can turn, and that's it. But this is not a figure to be posed or played with really, just to be displayed.


The details in this little guy (and he is little - he's a little shorter than standard Pop figures. It doesn't put him in scale or anything, but it's a nice touch) are brilliant.

The stiches in his mask, his button eyes, the lollipop, the patches on his suit, and the little butt flap on the back are all present.


Very happy to have this toy added to my horror collection. I might, in the future, add more of the horror Funko Pop figures to my collection, but I'm happy with who I have at the moment, though if I had to pick one, it'd be Captain Spaulding.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment