Sunday 19 October 2014

My Geek Box October 2014 "Nightmare"


Received this months My Geek Box which has a "Nightmare" in honour of it being Halloween this month. I was really looking forward to this box as I love Halloween - so let's take a look inside and see what goodies it held!

First up we get the second issue of the My Geek Box magazine, again with reviews and interviews inside. Cool cover this month!


Next up is a poster with 4 classic horror characters on it.


A Zombie Zity Swobblerz. A zombie barber wobble head that I guess has an interchangeable head with other toys in the range. I can't even begin to imagine how bad a haircut you'd get off this guy...


Also got a series one Zomling.


And some sweets!!


The last small thing is a Jack Skellington magnet.


I guess the two big items this month are the last two.

Firstly is a Jason Voorhees Funko Pop vinyl figure. Which would be brilliant if I didn't already have him!


And as always, you get the monthly t-shirt. This month is a red Child's Play number with a twist on Tickle Me Elmo.


All in all, it's a pretty good box! Next month's theme is "The Best of British". Interested to see that one, hoping for some Doctor Who goodies!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment