Sunday 5 October 2014

Minecraft Mini-Figure Series 1 'Grass'


I was in Smyths Toys today and was having a look through the blind bag section when I saw these guys. I don't like Minecraft, it's just not my kind of game. I did however pick one of the boxes up to have a look at the kind of characters you can get.


When I saw that you could get a zombie villager, and more excitingly, a snow golem - which has no meaning to me, but he has a jack-o-lantern for a head! - so that made me want him! These guys were £2.99 each so I figured I'd buy just the one, and since there was really only a couple I wanted I cheated a little... I looked around the packaging and found a code above the barcode. You can kind of make it out in this picture.


So I looked online on my phone and discovered that the code that ended in F was the snow golem. I really don't usually use the codes to "cheat" like that but I really only wanted the little pumpkin headed guy! It also meant I could include him in Shocktober!

So I opened it up and found a small bronze bag with the minifig inside.


And inside that bag?


Yay! The internet didn't lie to me!

It's a relatively neat figure for it's size, but holy crap is it small! Like really.


It's about an inch tall - the box is positively over sized compared to the toy. I really wouldn't recommend such a tiny toy to anyone but serious fans of Minecraft, because really, even though they're cheap, these are not worth the money.

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment