Thursday 16 October 2014

Horror Block September


I received my first Horror Block recently - this is technically September's Block as it's released at the end of the month, and being in the UK it takes a bit more time to get here.

It's a fun box, but I was a little underwhelmed. On opening this Horror Block you get a cool Walking Dead reference.


In the box I found a Hannibal shirt - which was a replacement as the original shirt that was due to be in the box was short shipped. And honestly? I would have preferred the original t-shirt which was an It inspired shirt with Pennywise front and centre.


That's not to say that the Hannibal shirt is bad, I just would have liked the It one more!

A second shirt was included this month which I like more.


A ripped zombie shirt in the shape of a skull. Pretty cool looking for sure!

They also included a mask to combine with the tee for a quick Halloween costume - a Neca produced full head mask of Eddie from Iron Maiden


Included in this Horror Block to add to the costume was a packet of Costume Tattoos


Lastly, in the box was the new Rue Morgue book "Horror Movie Heroes"


All in all, it's not a great box, but I am looking forward to future boxes. This box wasn't totally for me, but it was certainly worth the price items wise.

More to come this Shocktober! Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment