Wednesday 29 October 2014

Horror Block October 2014


October's Horror Block got to me here in the UK in super quick time this month, and oh boy did they knock it out of the park!!

First up, a Build Your Own Zombie! A fun modelling clay kit!


A very cool box of horror themed Cereal Killer stickers and cards with a fun spin on a well known cereal on each side of the box.


A blu ray of Puppet Master! I mean, it might not work on anything I have here due to region locking (I've yet to try) but that's such a cool item to get in a monthly box!


I got a copy of Fangoria, which is great as I've been trying to find this here in the UK and sometimes I'm lucky and I find it, but more often than not I don't see it here.


A new t-shirt which is great, a sweet Friday the 13th design which is very cool!!


But for me, the item of the month is this guy


This months Horror Block is absolutely worth the subscription fee! Very happy with this months delivery right before Halloween!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment