Monday 13 October 2014

Kid Robot The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror


Having a look in Forbidden Planet in London, I came across these blind box Minifigures. These were released last year and I picked up three then when I saw them in my local FP. I've always fancied a couple more but I didn't want to order them online, so when I saw them, I gladly picked up another couple.


Like I said, I already have three: Cat Marge (my least favourite), Doughnut Head Homer, and Mr Burns as Dracula (my favourite from the three).


Out of all the figures, my most wanted were Mr Burns (nailed it), Maggie as an alien (my favourite of the Simpson family), Kang or Kodos, zombie Krusty, or Groundskeeper Willie as Freddy Krueger.

Opening these guys up you find the shiny Kid Robot bag.


And my first opening gave me Zombie Krusty! With his very own partially eaten brain!


Look at him! He's such a good looking little piece! His tongue is even lolling out of his mouth which is a great little funny addition. Not a great amount of articulation on this figure - his head turns and his arms go up and down - but the paint job and great sculpt is what makes this guy worth having.

Next up I was lucky enough to open...


Kang? Kodos? Serak the Preparer?! Either way, this guy is my new favourite. Brilliantly sculpted with amazing paintwork, a brilliant accessory, and a plastic see through dome makes this a fantastically fun likeness to the aliens from The Treehouse of Horror episodes.

All together, they're a pretty great looking bunch of figures.


I'm very glad to have found a few of my most wanted, and maybe in the future I'll be lucky enough to find the others I want!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment