Wednesday 8 April 2015

Halo Mega Bloks Blind Bag Series 9 & Bravo Series


I grabbed a few blind bags of Halo Mega Bloks blind bags when I saw them in Asda the other day, not realising that 2 were Bravo Series and one was Series 9. Not that that's an issue, just didn't realise they'd thrown whatever bags they had in a box!

So let's take a look at the Series 9 fig first.

The 8 in this collection include:

UNSC Spartan Security (Common)
Covenant Brute Stalker (Common)
UNSC Flame Marine (Common)
UNSC Spartan CIO (Common)
UNSC Spartan Recon (Common)
Promethean Alpha Crawler (Rare)
Covenant Imperial Grunt (Rare)
Covenant Skirmisher (Ultra Rare)


The common UNSC Flame Marine! I'm really glad I got this guy - love his orange armour and huge flamethrower.

As far as the Brave Series go, there are 8 figs to collect again:

NMPD Trooper (Common)
UNSC Spartan HazOp (Common)
343 Guilty Spark & Flood Combat Form (Common)
Covenant Storm Grunt (Common)
UNSC Marine (Common)
Skirmisher Major (Rare)
Elite Ranger (Rare)
Covenant Brute Minor (Ultra Rare)


First up I pulled the Monitor Guilty Spark who includes the Flood combat form figure. I like the fact that you get 2 figs in one bag, and I'm really glad I got Guilty Spark. The nice thing about Guilty Spark is that nice blue eye you get but it also comes with a red eye to swap out to put him in his rampancy mode.


Second figure I pulled was a rare one!


The Skirmisher Major! He's a cool looking little figure, and it's always nice to get more bad guys for my UNSC to battle!


Stay tuned guys! More to come!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment