Monday 27 April 2015

Halo Megabloks Bravo Series Blind Bags


I so rarely see Halo Megabloks blind bags in stores now that I took advantage of finding a box of Bravo Series today and picked up 5 packets.

I've had a few from this series before but something I'd never realised is that these things were coded. I have tons of these and this is the first time I've realised. I know, I know.

So to recap this series, the figures available are:

NMPD Trooper (Common)
UNSC Spartan HazOp (Common)
343 Guilty Spark with Flood Combat Form (Common)
Covenant Storm Grunt (Common)
UNSC Marine (Common)
Skirmisher Major (Rare)
Elite Ranger (Rare)
Covenant Brute Minor (Ultra Rare)

So now that we've done that, let's get these opened!

First up, lets look at a couple of doubles that were in these bags. I won't go into much detail about these as we've seen them before...


The Guilty Spark and the Flood Combat Form (code A24094KF). Not so bad getting a double of these. The extra guilty spark will be kept in rage mode with the red eye and the Flood is just a nice extra for army building.

And next up I got an extra...


Covenant Brute (code A22094KF). Again, a nice little figure and a good troop builder.


The NMPD Trooper (code A15094KF) might be a common figure, but I'm a big fan of this guy. I think he looks great, love the gold visor, the NMPD shoulder pads, the badge on his helmet and the satchel/pouch on his back.

Next:


Again, another excellent common figure!! The Spartan HazOp (code A23094KF) is so cool looking, love the armour and how there's a knife moulded and painted separately on the chest. The helmet is really neat with a lovely gold visor. The best part of this figure for me though, is his sword. The translucent pink plastic and electrical looking effect just make this thing really pop!

The fifth and final bag gave me:


The rare Elite Ranger (code A16094KF) is a super nice looking figure and, for me, only has one flaw. That one flaw is the stand. I can't, at all, get him to balance. He's just too top heavy. Which is a real shame, but it does give me another of those nice clear stands for another figure.

Thanks for looking everyone! I've got a ton more Halo Megabloks I've been sitting on just waiting to get reviewed so tick around!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment