Friday 24 April 2015

Marvel Legends Infinite Series The Allfather Build a Figure Wave Sentry


I had to pick up Sentry as he finishes my Odin BAF with the arms that he comes with! But I was actually pleasantly surprised with how much I like Sentry.


Out of box Sentry is a big solid figure, but not without its flaws. My biggest gripe with it, is the cape. From the front it looks absolutely fine. From behind though...


I really hate that it doesn't match up with the paint and it annoys me that it pegs into the figure's back. The silver lining of course, is that I'll have this guy on display and the chances are I won't have him facing the wall.


I like the paint job on Sentry, I like how bright he is and I really like his eyes and belt; I think they look really good. The sculpt as well is pretty great with some serious musculature on show from this guy and he has the jaw of a hero!


The articulation is what we've seen before on Marvel Legends figures but being such a beefcake, there's not a ton of poses to get Sentry into.

His head is on a ball joint but is a little hindered by his long flowing locks. The shoulders are on a ball and hinge joint, there's a bicep swivel, double jointed elbows, and swivel and pivot at the wrists.


Sentry has an ab crunch but it's difficult to pose him with him bent forward or back due to him being so top heavy. There's a waist joint, hips are on ball joints, thigh cuts, double jointed knees and his ankles swivel, rotate and pivot.

As I mentioned I really like his eyes. They're whited out but have a nice gold outline which really makes them pop.


And his belt is also a really luscious gold, with the S cut nicely into it


Overall I really was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked Sentry and as you need him to finish building Odin, he's a nice addition to this Avengers-centric wave.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment