Saturday 4 April 2015

WWE Stack Down Universe Series 1 Blind Bag Part 2


I went back and picked up another 2 of the blind bag Stack Down figures seeing as I enjoyed the first 3 so much. Something I also noticed when buying them, there are codes on the back so you can avoid doubles! I didn't take a note of who came out of each number so far though - sorry.

Anyhow, my first bag gave me


Sheamus! The great white ginger!

And second up


Randy Orton!!

Not too fussed about getting Sheamus but I'm pretty happy to have Orton added to the collection!


The articulation is the same across all of them, the head's on a ball joint so it rotates and pivots, the shoulders are on a ball joint and there's a single joint in the elbow. There's waist swivel, hips are on ball joint and the knees have a single bend. There are also small holes over the bodies so that the Superstars can be posed fighting.


I really like these figures, I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up more of these in the future. And I really want The Rock.


RKO outta nowhere!!

Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment