Thursday 9 April 2015

Lego Star Wars Microfighters Series 2 Snowspeeder & Pilot Set 75074


Having already had a look at the AT-AT in this series it's time to take a look at the Snowspeeder & Pilot set.

The rest of the vehicles in this series are:

Homing Spider Droid
Vulture Droid
ARC-170 Starfighter & Clone Pilot
Republic Gunship

I won't be picking up any of these sets. I don't hate the prequels, but I am picky about what I'll pick up from them.

So this set is another of the Microfighters range so it's a small build that took me about 15 minutes to complete.

Let's take a look at the pilot first.


The detailing on the pilot is excellent. He has printed tubes, buttons, and buckles over his torso and legs and the mask and strap from the helmet are also printed straight onto the Minifigures face. The helmet has the Rebel insignia printed on it which is a nice touch and he has 2 faces - one happy (shown above) and one a bit more terrified!


The Snowspeeder is a great little interpretation of the ship from the movie but I do actually like the AT-AT more.


The ship also has 2 missiles underneath which kind of fire if pushed from behind.


The figure sits nicely in the Snowspeeder, looking like a kid on a fairground ride which I love the look of!


Again, I'd completely recommend these if you want to save cash and space and, for me, I love the minifigures so these are a double win for me.


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment