Friday 3 April 2015

Halo Mega Bloks Series 4 Blind Bag


I thought I'd go look on eBay and have a little look for blind bag Halo Mega Blok packs to bolster my collection. I'd never picked up any of the earlier series of these blind bags so when I saw I could get 3 bags for £10, I thought that was quite a good deal. And this series had some nice figures including:

Cortana
Purple UNSC EVA Spartan
Yellow UNSC ODST
Arctic UNSC Pilot
Blue Covenant Elite
Copper Covenant Brute
Green UNSC Marine
Crimson Elite Pilot

Any 3 of these would be great to add to my tiny army. Firstly out the bag


The green UNSC marine. Good start, a cool looking character. Second up


Oh. OK, bit of a pain. But onto number 3!


Goddammit.


I guess I'm in the army building game now... Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment