Monday 4 August 2014

Completed TMNT Custom Figures!

I finished my custom TMNT figures! They're not perfect, but I had fun doing them, and I do think they're better than when I first got them.
So the shells were one of the last things I did. I then put them back together and gave them a black dry brush.
Leonardo's face isn't exactly perfect, nor is Raphael's, and there's some paint where it shouldn't be. In fact, I'm sure I could rip them apart more, but you know what? I wont. I had fun doing these and I think for a first attempt they're not too terrible!! Especially considering they were knockoffs made off really sticky rubbery material.
I'm pretty happy with how the shells came out and I still think the weapons are the best feature seeing as they were just block plastic.
So what do you think? Not perfect, but I still had fun! I don't know if I'll customise many more toys in the future but it really depends on what I find and what I want to do! Let me know what you think! Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment