Friday 22 August 2014

Zomlings In The Town Series 1

I was in Toys R Us today, and picked up a couple of small pieces. One of those pieces was a new toy that I've never seen before, a new blind bag toy called Zomlings in the Town.


Seems like these guys are in the same vein as Trash Pack toys. They're made by Magic Box Int. and it mentions on the front of the packet that there are "+100 Zomlings to collect". Wow. There were 3 choices in the Zomlings box - you can pick up one Zomling for 50p, a Zomling & a tower for £1, or a Zomling and a house for £2. I went for the middle option.


The little booklet had 1/3 on it, which is why I think I couldn't find the name of the little cowboy Zomling that I got. He came in a little blue tower that kind of looks like a jail, but it's quite a cool little thing.


The Zomling itself is a little rubber toy which is kind of cool, but I don't think I'll be picking up any more of these. To be fair, at least these seem to be more reasonably priced than something like Moshi Monsters or Trash Pack - I really only grabbed this because it was a horror looking thing that sounded like zombie!


Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment