Wednesday 20 August 2014

Nightshadow Leo TMNT 2012 Exclusive

I spotted this guy in Forbidden Planet a few weeks ago and couldn't pass him up, even though he was pretty pricey for what he is! I think he was originally the San Diego Comic Con exclusive back in 2012 but he's obviously made his way out and about - which is great news because I'd freaking love to eventually get my hands on the exclusive black and white Raphael that was at this year's con!


In black and white this figure looks amazing! In colour he's also very cool, but because of the extreme black shading, black and white really makes this guy pop out.


He's sculpted on the new TMNT Nickelodeon cartoon Leonardo and the paint and shading is based off of art work... which I don't really know anything about - if you do, please let me know!

Articulation is minimal on this guy, his shoulders move a tiny bit and his swords can be sheathed, but he's mainly just a model to be admired!


He comes with a sewer lid base that has his name written on it, and it's in the same black with some nice green highlights.


Leo's not really one for just picking up if you want to play with or pose him, and he's certainly not a kid friendly figure, but I'm glad to have him in my TMNT collection! Go Figure!

Fezbongo is a photo taking champ. Go look at his tumblr for more evidence!

No comments:

Post a Comment