Thursday 21 August 2014

NECA NES Freddy Krueger


I find it only fitting that I follow up NECA's 8-bit Jason with their take on videogame Freddy.


Again, this figure has the crazy trippy colour scheme in the same vein as Jason, mimicking the in game appearance of Krueger.

This guy is very cool and the only Freddy I own other than the small 2.5" Funko mini-mystery horror figure.


The sculpted detail in this figure is really nice. Especially in Freddy's scarred face


And that hat's removable to show off even more of his mug!


A face only a mother could love right there. But none of the mothers from Elm Street...

Articulation on this guy is minimal but enough to get him in a nice Freddy pose - which he's pretty much in anyway while in box. His head moves side to side, but only a little, his shoulders move back and forth, his elbows bend and his wrists swivel. His waist barely swivels, no articulation in the knees and his feet move up and down a little. Really, this guy is just for standing while looking sinister!


His glove is flesh coloured, but again that's in keeping with his in game look. I'm really glad I've added this guy to my NECA videogame inspired collection, he's really great looking and is a great partner to 8-bit Jason. Go Figure!


Fezbongo is my go to photo guy, he's a boss! Check his tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment