Monday 11 August 2014

Wasp Predator

I picked up my first Predator figure for a couple of reasons: 1. Predator is awesome. 2. This particular predator has a really nice paint job! and 3. This Predator comes with a xenomorph head impaled on a staff!!


So this is the Wasp Predator from Neca, one of their figures from Wave 11. He comes in the standard Neca blister pack on card.


I love all the detail in this figure, especially on the mask (which sadly isn't removable) and his dreads.


The articulation on this figure is pretty good My only serious issue with this guy is that his left 'holding' hand is on a tiny peg joint so comes off incredibly easily, especially when trying to put his staff in his hand.


I really like this guy, the paint job is so cool and the accessory of the xenomorph staff is amazing. The detailing on the predator's armour is awesome, with a nice weathered and battered look on his mask. And the little tubes coming off of his left arm is a nice touch giving him a slightly different look and feel to other predators.


I definitely think I'll be picking up another of these Neca Predator figures, they're very nicely made and look great. I think my next one will be a more classic looking predator though. Go figure!

Shout out to my boy Fezbongo for taking these shots. You should definitely check out his blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment