Monday 4 August 2014

Weekend Blind Bag Finds!

Firstly, only 2 of these 3 are blind bags. So I kind of lied. Forgive me. Or not, whatever.
I've quite a few of those Character Building Monster vs Zombies mini figures, but I love a mini figure, horror, and a blind bag, so how could I refuse?! I got the swamp monster, who I think I already have (I packed my others away a while ago), but I'm digging the display box.
The Transformer I got was the Autobot Jetwash. Here he is in plane mode... which looks a bit crap really.
And here he is standing. Much better!
But I'm totally loving this little Halo ODST metallic figure! So cool!
I love the look of the little figure and the fact it comes in a colour co-ordinated drop pod is superb!! A nice few finds I made in Tesco all for under a tenner. If I'd known how nice those little Halo figures were I would have just got a couple of those! Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment