Tuesday 5 August 2014

TMNT Finds!

I was delighted to kick my Nickelodeon TMNT collection into gear with these finds. I've been impressed with the look of the Battle Shell figures that Playmates released due to the cartoon accurate look of them. So I picked up Leonardo first.
The fact that the shell opens and stores extra weapons absolutely appeals to the vintage TMNT toy fan inside me. And the look on Leo's face is great too! I had to pick up Shredder when I saw him. Look at how great he looks!!
I love the retro purple cape and the fact that his helmet is removable is a master stroke. I love the sculpt of the figure too. Again, it's good and cartoon accurate so matches nicely with the Battle Shell brothers.
And lastly I picked up the 2 Ninjas in Training packs that include all 4 turtles as kids in training! I just LOVE the look of these and the fact that you get 2 in each pack sold me on them.
The different colours, weapons and faces and just brilliant on these little guys! Stay tuned as I'll be opening these up soon and I'll show them off more then. Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment